Super Simple Lock Bash is out. You can get it on Nexus or Bethesda.net for PC and XB1. You can find links to it here.
I created this a long time ago for the original Skyrim to use with my barbarian character and it was the first mod I started porting over to SSE. Unfortunately, I found that I relied on SKSE to get references to the lock that was being bashed and to get the base damage of the weapon being used to bash the lock. It took a while, but I managed to change that detection over to a Quest Alias. I replaced the base damage in the calculation with the weapon material of the bashing weapon to roughly equate to what it used to be.
This is the last of my existing mods that I wanted to port over the SSE. I’ll start looking at Bathing in Skyrim 2 now, but I there is a very high chance that I won’t make much progress until after SKSE64 is released.