Super Simple Needs adds very simple hunger and fatigue to Skyrim.
This mod was designed to be as simple as possible and to fit into the vanilla Skyrim experience.
- When you are Well Fed, Health is increased by 50 for 4 hours
- After 10 hours have passed without food, you will start seeing a message warning you that you are getting hungry.
- After 20 hours have passed without sleep, you will start seeing a message warning you that you are getting tired.
- Warning messages will re-appear every hour until you eat/sleep or you become hungry/tired.
- Once 12 hours have passed without food, your character will become hungry.
- Once 24 hours have passed without sleep, your character will become tired.
When hungry, damage dealt is reduced by 25% and Stamina recovers 50% slower.
When tired, skills improve 25% slower and Magicka recovers 50% slower.
Eating any item tagged with the keyword VendorItemFood will relieve your hunger.
Sleeping for any amount of time will relieve your fatigue.
When you eat, if you are not in combat and your weapon is not drawn, an animation will play.